My Donor, It's Too Good To Break, Oh Well............

Shaft

Hi all, thought i'd share a couple of pics of the donor Sierra i've just bought. It's too good to break really, but oh well, LOL, needs must.

I thought you'd all appreciate the condition of this 21 year old car being all of the same hobby.

I'm still in shock from when i 1st lifted the bonnet. 8P

What do you think? :blink:

Cheers, Nick

post-3955-1256323172_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1256323185_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1256323298_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1256323360_thumb.jpg

Guest peter2b2002

my doner was the same ,too good to break, wife said you can't have 3 cars (rangy, hood, sierra) so sierra changed into a Robin Hood 2B, sold the chassis to a chap who raced them and needed a new shell, nearly got my money back as well.

peter2b

my doner was the same ,too good to break, wife said you can't have 3 cars (rangy, hood, sierra) so sierra changed into a Robin Hood 2B, sold the chassis to a chap who raced them and needed a new shell, nearly got my money back as well.

peter2b

Can i sell the shell before i register my Zero?? i know i need the V5, but not sure about selling on major parts.

It's completely rust free everywhere. Underneath looks the same as the body does so i hope i should get my money back as i only paid £400 for the car. 77,000 miles on it, all history etc to prove. I was blown away when i first saw it.

Cheers, Nick

Mine looked really good underneath, until I took all the bits off! Metal work paper thin and the sills were rotting from the inside out! After that I didn't feel so guilty about cutting it up into little pieces big enough to go in the trailer.