Transport Museum

gaz0571

well here we go folks sunday 27th june 10am-5pm visit to coventry transport museum free entry, parking for 25 hoods in front of museum,hoody bear will be guarding the cars whilst you all have a look around,the biggest car collection in europe?,looking to set of from my house at 930am to get there,jez will also be along shortly to put up a meeting place for those wishing to join us and dont where i live,i also have parking at my house for 5/6 tintops for people who wish to join us.............. :yahoo:

come on then all you midlanders what you waiting for......................

hi gaz

i would love to come , however at the mo i have cooling probs , the water system is being sorted this week

if i get it finnished then i will come , i feel realy bad cos you have supported our shows in the past

sorry mate this just happened , only just got it home on sun .

graham

Come on then guys this place is really worth a visit, it has all sorts from push bikes through to Thrust SCC and its for a good cause supporting Hoody Bear.

Visit the web site you'll see our Hoods only car park in front of the museum.

http://www.transport-museum.com/default.aspx

We can meet up on the outskirts of Coventry at Orchard retail park near the junction of the A45 and A46, head for PC World via the B4110 you can see it from the island. For sat navers use CV34EU.

We'll aim to meet at around 9:30 then leave to go to the museum in Coventry city centre about 9:50.

Jez

Sadly I can't make it but for anyone who's not been before the museum is well worth a visit.

I know Gaz has put a lot of effort in to get this organised which isn't easy when Coventry City Council are involved - let hope this event gets the support it deserves.

well here we go folks sunday 27th june 10am-5pm visit to coventry transport museum free entry, parking for 25 hoods in front of museum,hoody bear will be guarding the cars whilst you all have a look around,the biggest car collection in europe?,looking to set of from my house at 930am to get there,jez will also be along shortly to put up a meeting place for those wishing to join us and dont where i live,i also have parking at my house for 5/6 tintops for people who wish to join us.............. :yahoo:

If anyone is still thinking about attending, stop thinking about it and come there are plenty of places left.

You have two choices for rendevous as its bit tricky getting to the front of the museum.

1 at Gaz's place if you know where.

2 at PC world with me and I will lead the convoy in. See previous post.

See who ever at 9:30 then.

Jez