Classic 2012

Guest chris brown

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown

Well it looks like there isnt going to be so many of us this year the add in the mag only brought in one more so I will order the tickets in the next few days. Can I please have your deposits please (£20 per car) ASAP either by PayPal (to new email address) or cheque (address in mag) but new Email address:- chris.brownbem@gmail.com

If you use PayPal please pay handling charges if there are any.

People down to go:-

Me

Bob & Sylvia Fry___________________Deposit paid

Steve& Laura Johnston_____________Deposit paid

Stephen Altwasser_________________Deposit paid

Hugh_____________________________Deposit paid

Peter Ray_________________________Deposit paid

Richard Parcell

Ian Marr

Ronald Bailey

Simon Carroll________________________Confirmed

Geoff Critchley______________________Deposit paid

Chris Stubbs________________________Deposit paid

Baz and Will_________________________Deposit paid

BigLee and Martin ( BigLee's Dad)______Deposit paid

Chris & Chris________________________Confirmed

Kev Pickering_______________________Deposit paid

Thanks Chris

Isn't work great!

I've finally found out which station I'll be working at from April, no change, and then this weekend we were told our leave dates for 2012 - 2013 and it's not great news for shows etc.

Working the bank holiday Monday of Stoneleigh, all of Newark, Sunday of Smallways, all of the classic and off for the new Donington.

The begging has already begun, already asked people to stand in for me on 2nd,5th,10th and 11th July, plus 2 floating days leave on the 3rd and 4th means we can still go to the Classic from 30th June to 11th July.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Hi Chris deposit just sent via PayPal. Cheers buddy..... See you soon.

Ps I have just booked hotel in Canterbury (Whistable) on the way down at £19.. Travelodge have a winter sale :) Stopping over on Wed night before Le Mans if anyone else is going all way down on the Thursday in one day. I will be sorting return hotel out in next week or so Chris. Need to make sure fairly decent parking. May end up in the one we normally stop at as some of the f1's parking is a bit iffy and most in Dunkerque are still about 16 miles away from port.. Will be in touch.

Hope you make it in the hood Ian. All the best with progress.

Thanks Lee

Chris

Edited by chris brown
ta

Guest chris brown

Hi folks

Please speak to me I feel abandoned at the moment there is 10 of us going so please if you are wanting to go please let me know and send the deposit.

Chris

Hi Chris,

deposit sent for me and Laura, we'll get there one way or the other.

Give me a couple of days and I'll contact Brian and James to see if they are coming again, also off to the NW meeting this week so I'll give Simon a nudge too.

Chris Stubbs - If in doubt read the destructions!!!!! :sorry: Chris wants £20 per car. in Brackets in his above post. But I'll let you off as I know how busy you are making my air suspension adapters, Did you get mails i sent re travelodges by the way. Cheers Lee

Guest chris brown

Thanks Chris and Steve

Just per car Chris (up's thanks Lee clicked on this thread then went and had tea so didn't see your post)

That would be great if you can just give them a gentle reminder Steve

I have had confirmation back from Le Clos Normand camp-site ( http://www.leclosnormand.eu/ ) and we are booked in for the 3rd and the 4th for 8 cars but that can be altered

Guest chris brown

Just to keep people in the loop this is how things stand at the moment.

numbers are poor to say the least and I will have to close the list in the next few days and go firm on numbers. So please if you are still considering joining us please let me know very soon.

Me

Bob & Sylvia Fry___________________Deposit paid

Steve& Laura Johnston_____________Deposit paid

Stephen Altwasser_________________Deposit paid

Hugh_____________________________Deposit paid

Peter Ray_________________________Deposit paid

Simon Carroll________________________Confirmed

Geoff Critchley______________________Deposit paid

Chris Stubbs________________________Paid in full

Baz and Will_________________________Deposit paid

BigLee and Martin ( BigLee's Dad)______Deposit paid

Chris & Chris________________________Confirmed

Kev Pickering_______________________Deposit paid

Ian Marr____________________________Deposit paid

Chris

Edited by chris brown
adjust list

Guest chris brown

Afternoon All

Having just spent about 30 minuets on the phone to the ACO we are now booked on to Blue Nord I know people wanted Karting Nord but it would appear that it sold out several months ago and Mason Blanche is also sold out So it was a case of either Beausejour or Blue Nord.

For those who don't know the layout have a look at - http://beermountain.com/index.php?page=campsites - You will see it is not much more of a walk than Karting Nord the only thing is there isn't the chance to get close to the track on the camp site.

• 3 weeks later...

Laura has found something for anybody interested to do on Wednesday 4th July, the Tour de France has a stage from Abbeville to Rouen. I'm pretty certain that if we can get a line of hoods with banners and flags at the side of the road we stand a good chance of getting on international television.