Weighing The Car, Part Ii

Shaft

how do you weigh a car

individual wheel weights or a full weight on a weigh bridge

the question as i believe asks if the individual wheel weights add up to the total weight of the car ?

Guest mower man

No,,,,, It doesnt

Sorry but of course it does ,if it didn't where has the difference gone? any way [?] you look at it the sum of the parts must equal the whole ,whether you whei

gh 4corners ,2 ends or the car as awhole it has got to be the same weight mower man :acute: :good:

Sorry but of course it does ,if it didn't where has the difference gone? any way [?] you look at it the sum of the parts must equal the whole ,whether you whei

gh 4corners ,2 ends or the car as awhole it has got to be the same weight mower man :acute: :good:

Have you got Alan there? lol

As thats not your normal level of spelling Mower man, :shok:

Guest mower man

Have you got Alan there? lol

As thats not your normal level of spelling Mower man, :shok:

Sorry will try harder and NO I haven't got Alan here I would sooner have piles treated with ground glass and battery acid regards mower man :crazy: 8P :good:

The false information on how to weigh a car (or anything else come to think of it)was not posted by our friend Alan; he got his suck & blow a little crossed-up on a different post :rolleyes: ; I think ; or was it a dream;only an opinion after all. :unsure: