Stick A Fork On Me!

Guest dinger

Guest dinger

So guys, Its been 1 year and 1 month to the day that i collected my Zero from the GBS Factory, Alot of sweat, Blood and tears, Its is now finished! There have been some trying times and some expensive ones but a thoroughly enjoyable experience and I'm even on my third ECU before it even touched the road. Fingers crossed it will be IVA'd and registered before the summer so I can reep my efforts.

Here's a few pics if the car.

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Cheers

Dave

Guest dinger

Look forward to seeing it in couple of days oh and the Chinese :)

Bring ya own Chinese you free loading northerner!! :air_kiss:

Looking foward to it mate,

Steve,

The rear boot cover is a piece of perspex covered in the same vinyl as the dash and center consul, I made a template then cut the perspex from there, was simple to do mate

I think you have to have an interior mirror for IVA. I know you haven't got an interior as such to put it in but my reading of the manual is that even without a screen you should have a mirror mounted roughly central on top of the dash pretending to be interior.

Given I haven't seen an IVA manual later than 5.02 of 18.10.10 and it may have changed since then or I may be reading it wrong. I'm trying to think of a screenless seven I have seen that doesn't have a central mirror and coming up with none.

Nigel

IVA &interior mirror -- according to words with our tester at Southampton if an interior mirror does not give correct field of veiw then the passenger side mirror becomes obligatory & then "outside mirrors have to give correct veiw. He was not entirely happy with our internal mirror & said it didn't matter as drivers & passenger mirror were fine

Guest dinger

I knew I should bolted that mirror on before I took the photo's, lol

I have got one guys but was just testing your skills, 10 points to all that noticed

Guest dinger

Looks good what the story on the 3 ECU's

Stephen

Don't go there Steve, lol, that's between me and the bank manager!

Ask me at a show when I've had a few shandy's

Thanks for the comments guys

Guest zoomzoom

Nice steering wheel...... the rest is ok I guess........ :crazy: :blink:

Good luck with the test remember to take a pair of sunglasses for the tester in case he is allergic to green.