Extra Speed For Track Days....

Shaft

so then, as per the title..... extra speed for the old track days, but on a budget?

Not being able to afford an engine transplant in the foreseeable future, i have, i think, come up with

a cost saving way of achieving it?

Using Mr Chapmans theory of "to add speed, add lightness" ive decided to become Bulimic ! :crazy:

Any thoughts or opinions graciously received. :drinks:

No Nick, you're not grasping my subtle response to your wit!

The link might just give you a clue.

Like many diseases, they are not necessarily funny to those who suffer them.

I am invariably self-deprecating, but do try to avoid humour at the expense of those whose problems I may well find it difficult to comprehend.

And I think I did understand your desire to lose weight as a cheap alternative to expesive tuning, etc.

I don't agree mate, it's pussy footing around that's led to the human rights debacle we have today.

I have a wheel chair bound friend for example, and his biggest hate? .... People who tiptoe around him, saying things THEY think HE wants to hear, normally because

they have been bombarded with "Whooo, you shouldn't" or "thats not acceptable" ideals by misguided do gooders.

Another example.... My Aunty. She developed Alzheimers, ultimately it led to her passing, but in the early stages, she once told me (and i will never forget it or stop laughing) that an upside of her ailment was she got to meet new people everyday.

Stewart, i'm merely showing you my mindset, not telling you your ethics are wrong. Everybody is different. :drinks:

Nick.

Guest jasonmorris

Nick, I got an idea, you could get as much power out of your pinto as I do mine as well as become bulimic pmsl.

At least you're probably skilled enough to get the most from it not like me (reference Barkston times).

Jason

Nick,

Point taken.

A nerve had been touched!

As I (boringly say) "been there, etc."

Well in this case my daughter had peers in performing arts college with so many of those type of problems that a neuron link was established in my grey matter.

I retract what may have constituted criticism.

My Pythonesque humour must prevail and override experience.

Have had first hand experience also of the dreaded Alzheimers, which has to be experienced to be believed, ain't that so??

Have sat in nursing home car park and wept!

Warmest

Stewart

:friends: :air_kiss: :D

Bloody hell, you boys are on form tonight, ain't you. Differing opinions from topic to topic.its kept me entertained all night. :rofl:

And not a malicous, ageist, racist or disablist comment any where, from any one..... so it can be done without toys being chucked and accounts cleared out. :wub: