Let's Have A Garage Off

Guest big kev

Guest big kev

knife twisting.......... 'kin keyboard warrior i think =@

Hey I'm in the MK's corner not the westfield common look all the same corner.

Ohhhhhh that'll start him off he'll blow his westy cap off

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a quality professional I would have to say its 'quality not quantity' but I did build the garage for one purpose to build the kit car I have 8" clearance (4" front and 4" back) and 28" to one side. In the early stage of building I had to move the car left to right on trolley jacks to build the other side. Fitted old kitchen cupboards to give storage space and keep the floor clear and I probably banged my head at least 50 time so far. Pictures show how closed to the front and back of the garage.

post-4145-0-65981700-1319755606_thumb.jpg

Can't match hot water & armchair but will bid ---- 12 x 5ft strip-lights

Strip lights? lucky sods! I've got one 18w flourescent bulb in an 8foot wide garage, and not even a window! Rented property too, so can't really do anything about it, other than move!

My "man cave"

I only bought the house 'cos it had a double garage. I have extended it to give a work room at the back, electrics, lots of sockets and lights, compressed air, heating, CD, Radio, water and although I have never used it, a lathe. I painted floor an d have run a cable for a network point although wi-fi coverage from the house is quite good. I have a small plumbed in sink as well. Just need a bog and a bed and she can kick me out completely! But no brewery.....yet!

post-2715-0-16770800-1319805034_thumb.jpg

post-2715-0-32356400-1319805039_thumb.jpg