Rhocar National Meet September 27th to 29th

philshelton

Guest Ian & Carole

What about a good old fashioned "coconut shy" only need 5 and they are dirt cheap and a couple of cheap cricket balls, bottom 1/4 of an old coke bottle to stand the nuts on secured to a bamboo cain, hours of fun for old uns and young uns alike.

Could even make it look professional and make some of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-coconut-shy-hoops-/271262965079?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Outdoor_Toys_Garden_Games_Activities_LE&hash=item3f28885d57

9, 2 litre drinks bottles full of coloured liquid and some more cricket balls and you have cheap bowling.

Just sorry we can't be their.

Just to keep you upto date on what we are hoping to do over the weekend.

We have a member who does archery and I have now secured some straw bales so we can have a have a go archery session. also in the planning is a trailer reversing competition. there will be a BBQ in the Saturday night. there will be a selection of general out door games for the kids and bigger kids to play with.

How do I go about paying for this?

Thanks,

Simon.

Payment for national meet can be made to paypal account chrisn@rhocar.org for £11, Alternatively send a cheque made out to RHOCaR for £10 with your name and forum name to phil shelton, 53 horsewell lane, wigston, leicestershire LE18 2HR

Please make sure you state your full name, Forum name, car reg and if paying by paypal National meet so chris can let me know you have paid