Rhocar National Meet September 27th to 29th

philshelton

No cones for auto-test -- then ask members attending to save & bring along empty plastic milk cartons -- a stick in the ground with a carton on top = cone -- knock off carton plus 5secs on time -- break stick plus 10 secs -- carton & stick nowhere to be found plus 20 secs.

There's another ... Carton and stick through engine and out back = Combine Harvester !

Simon.

The problem is with all these tin tents.....no one is avalible to tow it down!!

We'll be towing our trailer tent and I assume everyone else with towing capacity will be bringing a caravan!

If we can arrange to get it there and back then you can have it for the weekend :)

Guest 2bsprint

The problem is with all these tin tents.....no one is avalible to tow it down!!

We'll be towing our trailer tent and I assume everyone else with towing capacity will be bringing a caravan!

If we can arrange to get it there and back then you can have it for the weekend :)

We have towing capacity and no caravan, if I had known I may have come to you with cap in hand since I am hiring a car trailer this weekend!

Might not be able to get there until saturday afternoon but don't hold the trailer competition before then as the wife wants to throw her hat in the ring for that. Just wanted to get that in writing before her wine wears off. I hope dogs are allowed at this meetng because ours wants to check all your pockets for custard creams.

I have got a flat bed trailer but we will be towing the caravan. A box trailer would be best as it is easier to see but a big flatbed is easier to control. I have a 3/4 ton single axle sankey trailer that goes behind my landrover, I generally have one token go at reversing it and then take it off and move it by hand as by the time it comes into view you have turned too far!