Prescott?

fry61

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K ladies & gentlemen, that includes you ( lurking at the back) Had a e-mail from Margaret, Prescott Events Boss. All looks to be similar to last years excellent meet & the prices are held as well.

As before we will be given a large club area for our cars & gazebo,plus we can take part in a parade up the hill ( when you can wave at all the people who came in tin-tops.) I intend this to be a week-end camping trip for us, arriving on the Friday afternoon allows us a chance to walk the hill & have a meal together followed by two full on days when it is hard to see all the cars & other entertainment ( ask SteveA what the other attractions are) leaving Prescott when you will Sunday afternoon.

Advance tickets are £15 per adult for a day pass ---- £25 per adult for a week-end pass --- Children under 14 are free ( unless you can persuade some-one to pay to take them away) Camping is £5 per adult per night & Children are £2;50 ppn.

Advance tickets will be purchased on your behalf once paid for -- cash in person -- cheque to Bob Fry ( Address in mag or P.M for it) paypal will need £1 extra added to cover their fee.( please add note to say what the payment is for)

Tickets can be purchased on the day but have not been advised of this cost -- only have the advance ticket prices.

Would like to place our ticket order at the beginning of April.

The other attraction other than the great cars was the can can dancers.

A must see.

Bob I do know about 28 days for mot but son needs to take time off work and universities and has booked the Saturday's off.

And has to give loads of notice.

Beleve me I want to come friday night.

Stephen

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We need to order tickets this week --- so far we have DavidS -- Sunday only -- 1 car for display Stephen A & Leslie -- w/end -- 1 car for display Bob & Mo -- w/end -- Florin for display

Need to know ( payment required) on the following Ian & Carole -- Tractor -- Maw -- Peter2b2002 -- DanE Plus any-one else requiring tickets for this great week-end.

To join us on the RHOCaR stand , advance tickets are required as they include exhibitor pass ( main entrance)

Will be great to see you all but casual visitors can only be foot soldiers to the stand -- tea & coffee available.

• 3 weeks later...

Up date on advance ticket prices for the Prescott week-end :-

Week-end ticket for 2 adults & up to 3 children ( under 14) £35 per group of 2 +3

Single day ticket for 2 adults & up to 3 children " " £20 " " " " "

No change to single adult ticket

For those clubs where members are buying their own tickets on-line, car park passes can be requested individually ( please e-mail mags@uggati.co.uk )

If buying your own tickets --- please advise me & I will try to increase our stand size.

Group tickets shown above are a 40% saving

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm a new member joined at Stoneleigh I have a GBS Zero and I may come along on the Saturday to see the Bugatti Veyrons for a few hours if time permits. I'm at Loton Park hill climb that weekend, I don't need tickets as I have members pass for Prescott. So if you need another car for your display let me know otherwise I will park in the members car park.