Osram Nightbreaker H4 Reviews?

Guest alfaGTA

Guest alfaGTA

Anyone used these? Currently got 4" dominator style headlights and forgot just how poor the lights were on the indy, last night was a bit dangerous!

Gonna upgrade the bulbs....

The nightbreakers are good, obviously better than a standard H4 but the root cause of your poor lighting is the tiny reflector you get in a 4" lamp unit. Swapping the bulbs will be better, but probably not significantly so.

Also, they run quite a bit hotter so they won't last as long - probably not a concern though,

Anyone used these? Currently got 4" dominator style headlights and forgot just how poor the lights were on the indy, last night was a bit dangerous!

Gonna upgrade the bulbs....

I had that on the way back from Scotland in the lake district. I thought I was going to die, I was on full beam all the way home, even that was not good enough, I have opted for a new set of 7" headlights. I hope they will be better.

Guest Spencer Griffiths

Got them on my wife's Mini Copper, really good, loads more light and a nice white colour. Check Euro Car Parts with the club discount they were doing them very cheap (which I found out after buying online).