Tool Boxes

Guest mower man

Guest mower man

OK these are not new ,pristine or perfect 1 SnapOn roll cab , well used covered in stickers mine for a number of years 2 top tool box sits :crazy: on above roll cab again mine for a number of years available Now but you must either arrange carrier or fetch them both have keys oiro £120 mower man

Guest mower man

Really have to say this again They are not pristine or perfect but are use able anew set similar would I imagine now be in the region of £2k bear this in mind but I'm not giving them away will try to get some photos up mick

Guest mower man

Is any body up for these ? more detail if wanted , get in touch they must go soon if not I 'll put them on the bay ,steamer you have a pm------- mick :crazy:

Guest mower man

I have gone to more tools than box , any body wanting large spanners get in touch some have only had light use 41 mm combo spanner that area of sizes 32 mill up mick :crazy:

Edited by mower man

Guest mower man

Sorry I did pm you I have issues with photos etc at the moment and amup to the nuts in rearranging workshop and getting my car on the road , BTW they were sold saturday morning unseen and shandy legs came and picked them up sat afternoon mick