Beaumanor Hall Classic Car Show - Leics

maw

Great! 10:00 at the Badgers Set it is then... I'm hopeful the weather is going to be surrounding us but remaining dry! Any probs - Kerry has my mobile number.

See you Sunday :)

Great show today. Only 3 Hoodies at the show but loads to look at! Great company with Derek & Mo and Kerry & Lauren.

Walsall Classic Car show next weekend - hope the weather is as good!

Anyone else from the club going next week?

Great show today. Only 3 Hoodies at the show but loads to look at! Great company with Derek & Mo and Kerry & Lauren.

Walsall Classic Car show next weekend - hope the weather is as good!

Anyone else from the club going next week?

I emailed the organisers to check on cost of entry at Walsall Arboretum - with a 'classic car' - and got the following reply ...

Hi Alan

Vehicle entries are now closed as we are only days away from the event. However anyone turning up on the day with a classic vehicle as long as they pay the normal admission which on this event is Adults/OAPs £4.50 - Children £2.50 we will allow privileged parking on the showground area. However you need to be in by 11am at the latest as after this time we restrict movement of vehicles on the showground.

Hope the above helps

Regards

Linda

Geoff and Linda Price.

I have pencilled the event in my diary and mentioned it to my wife ... so far, so good! Weather permitting, grandchildren permitting I'll go along but probably not for the 11 o'clock privilege parking as that will then restrict when I can leave.

Why dependant on the weather? Well if my wife decides to accompany me and it rains ... the car leaks like a sieve and she would be wet through before we left our street!!

Fingers crossed we'll arrive and enjoy the event.

:acute: :acute:

Great to meet another top hoodie in the form of Alanh65 at today's show in Walsall. A good turn out of a good number of cars... RHOCAR should all gather at one of these meets & take over the whole place like we do at Donnington & Stoneleigh!!!