Leics Run Out Tomorrow Anyone?

Andi

Hi guys, just back from Cornwall and 900 miles, so well drove out in the new VW CC, but the hood is feeling a bit left out so providing I get the 900 miles of dirt off both the inside and outside of the car I could be up for a run out.

Kerry, if you want to join us and can get across to the Badgers Sett for 2pm I'm planning a route which will take us around the lanes back towards Frisby on the Wreake/Asfordby for a cold drink - we can then all head home from there...

Hope to see you later...

I've had a think and tried to work out a varied route which will take about an hour and avoid speed bumps as much as possible... We'll start and finish at the Badgers Sett, have a nice drink in the beer garden and then people can head off home in their various directions...

Here is the route...

Edited by maw

Thought I wasn`t going to be coming.

There has been an unknown a hole parked across my garage all night but they have just moved it.

I had already made up a tow rope but it is about 2" thick and quite difficult to work with.

In future I am going to get a chain and hook so I can do a quick job.

Anyone know of the legalities of this??

Andi