Scottish Highlands 2015H

Guest alfaGTA

We have another car joining us from Scotland for the whole tour, Callum in his bike engined Sylva Riot. Also a mate of mine Daniel heading to Skye with us for the day in his Porsche Cayman

Guest kirmodawn1

I'll meet you at the hotel at Helensburgh on Sunday morning. What time are you leaving? Not sure if others are joining in but I'll post on SKCC plus Facebook

Bob

Guest alfaGTA

I'll meet you at the hotel at Helensburgh on Sunday morning. What time are you leaving? Not sure if others are joining in but I'll post on SKCC plus Facebook

Bob

Hi Bob, normally aim to have cars checked, photo's taken and leave leisurely for fuel for 9am.

Guest alfaGTA

Tibshelf services or later for me pls, I'll be about 20 minutes south of there on Friday/Saturday.

Keith - can you share intended/potential lunch stops when you have them please - I'd like to get that in the satnav beforehand if possible.

I am in the process of compiling a complete sat nav itinary with fuel and lunch stops included, will post it ASAP.