Scottish Highlands 2015H

Guest alfaGTA

Great stuff Dan, I had to get john to assist in bleeding mine on the pedal. I thought it might of made my pedal a bit lighter. But not to be the AP clutch is heavy duty. Keith, Richard, Dan, and Terry less than 9 weeks to go you had all better get your fingers out.

Another update.... clutch is not fixed, something is a miss either slave or master cylinder is faulty. Really getting bleeped off with this now

What free movement do you have on the bearing it should only be about 3-4mm stick a screwdriver in the hole and push back the bearing to see. If there is too much movement may need a spacer behind the unit

Is your pedal level with the brake pedal if not bring it up to match . But it does sound like you don't have enough travel on the cylinder retro ford stock 3mm spacers to compensate

• 2 weeks later...

I was ready, Ive now stripped my front end down to powder coat the bottom arms. found one of my coil units leaking, Dave has it at damper tech repairing it. should be rebuilt this week.