Oooops

tractor

the sump looked so good I ordered one for myself did get a delivery of bolts today so I have managed to get a few things bolted up gearbox engine mounts inlet manifold and exhaust manifold but alternator will not fit with retro ford mount so keith has the task of solving that one

Guest alfaGTA

the sump looked so good I ordered one for myself did get a delivery of bolts today so I have managed to get a few things bolted up gearbox engine mounts inlet manifold and exhaust manifold but alternator will not fit with retro ford mount so keith has the task of solving that one

Pinto alternator will fit retroford mount, change single v pulley to multi vvvvvv belt off zetec alternator

Where did you get the sump from? internally baffled?

Pinto alternator will fit retroford mount, change single v pulley to multi vvvvvv belt off zetec alternator

Where did you get the sump from? internally baffled?

very baffled and well made got it off ebay, bit of a risk but paid off, scholar are not making them anymore and dunnell have gone up in price and couls not get me one for two weeks. Got retro ford mount but no good as there is a cross member in the way so think I have got to go with the gbs solution but didnt like the look of it. Cant find any other solution! Have a retro ford alternator kit for sale if anyone is putting a zetec into a 2b.