Anyone Help Sourcing A Relay

Guest A.B

I'm struggling to find the same relay could anyone help as there's no ID info just diagram.

Pic: 20ggw07.jpg

30 at the top left

86 at bottom left if it's unclear

87 top right

87 Middle right

85 bottom right

Edited by A.B

Have a look at the pins and their numbering. Better still post a picture of the pin end showing the pins and their numbers. There are several different layouts of pins. 85 and 86 are the switching wires. 30 is the current to be switched and 87 the switched output(s). What are you using it to switch?

Nigel

Horn and dipped beam doesn't work, I created a topic a few months ago about it with a few more pictures. Just got back from working away and wanted to try swapping the relays over.

From my wiring diagram LH main, RH main, LH dip, RH dip are all on seperate fuses which are all fine along with the horn.

I'm not even sure its the relay as it just the dipped beam both sides, horn & lap timer that aren't working.

Sorry for starting another topic, I should have carried on with my previous one. There's a few more pictures on the old topic & I'll sort a picture of the pins in a min

Top silver pin 30

Middle left pin 85

Bottom pin 87

Middle right 86

In the centre where a 5th pin could be states 87 but no pin

Picture shows silver top pin in left position

15ppuet.jpg

Here you go, this one's got the right pin out for you

relay

As Bob said it's a standard 4 pin relay, the '5th contact' is a red herring. It may be that you need to confirm what each wire going to the relay does and confirm that this is the right pin out pattern for the application as there are all sorts of variations out there.

Edited by steve in stockport

That's superb thanks for that. I'll buy 3 and replace them all then see if it works rather than keep switching them out to see which is dead or is there a way to test them?

There's 4 slots for these relays but I'm only using 3, 2 silver ford 40amp ones and the 70amp ignition relay.

I gather everyone's wired their own setup

Had another look over it once I swapped the relays. I have now got dipped lights, flashed full beam but no constant full beam. When I pull back the stalk the lights operate fine and shows on the vapor speedo yet when I push forward for a constant full beam I get nothing on the speedo and the lights don't operate? Stalk issue?

I have still got no horn and no power at the horn button... Any ideas?