Castle Coombe Saturday 20Th June

fry61

• 1 month later...

Hi all, have now got the FREE tickets for kit car & driver for Castle Coombe.

Please confirm your requirements for the day -- passenger tickets are £12 & I can buy these direct as a block or you can order on-line from Castle Coombe.

Need to get numbers finalised in the next week, orders for passenger tickets will be made on Wednesday 13th May.

Thank-you one & all.

Having not begun an engine swap/rebuild project, I have put the car on the road to enjoy for the summer :)

Please may I confirm for 1 Kit & Driver (Reg No: H340 POP). As for a passenger, I will probably also buy one at the gate.

Do we have any track time too or will that need to be booked separately?

Thanks for the replies guys.

The free kit car & driver passes will need to be sent to you by post ( P.M your address ) OR we can meet somewhere on the road Sat morning OR you are welcome to camp Friday/Sat on our patch.

Passengers entering the circuit in display cars are requested to purchase their admission tickets in advance ( their words & cost is £12 ) On the gate price is £15.

Please visit www.castlecoombecircuit.co.uk for details of fast track times & costs or see write-up in CKC mag on Page 30.

And all of us can do a parade lap ( or 2?? ) at a leisurely pace.

Guest Howtightpet

Hi Bob

Can you put me down for this please. 1x kit. And driver. And I will advance purchase passenger if lynn is around

Q644PBA

Looking at my route to CC on the 20th;

Bath and Salisbury plain are not a million miles away & potential to make a weekend run out of it...

Q: anyone local know any good road locations to get a Zero and Stonehenge in the same picture? (legally)

A360/A345-Packway must have some vantage points....

Photoshop ;)

Having not begun an engine swap/rebuild project, I have put the car on the road to enjoy for the summer :)

Please may I confirm for 1 Kit & Driver (Reg No: H340 POP). As for a passenger, I will probably also buy one at the gate.

Do we have any track time too or will that need to be booked separately?

Track time needs to be booked by 8th May, that's this Friday for the low cost advance booking price of £20 per session.

• Like 1

Addresses please gentlemen, then I can post your free ticket.

Wimps who arrive in daily drivers will be directed to the public park -- " I have a kit at home " will not get free entry --- sorry.

Guest Howtightpet

Hi Bob

Well my better half will be able to attend so I will purchase online.

Has anybody booked a time slot for track run ??

What time do we need to arrive ?

Alan

Evening all, the display area at C/Coombe is open from 07:00 --- the Organisers Office opens 08:00 --- Track is open 09:00 & closes at 17:00

If a track slot is booked the driver MUST attend the drivers briefing 30 minutes before their track-time.

We need to enter at the Chippenham Road gate.

Still 2 tickets remaining.