Seats

Guest janis

These look like the ones we have, used them because they just fit. The problem we found was that the sides of the base press into the back of your legs. We had a car trimmer remove the seat cover, cut away the very hard foam, hammer the steel sides down a bit and replace the foam with softer grade. OK now!

Have you thought about GRP seats

I think Janis has an early sierra S7 like me which has a wider side rail which makes seats more difficult, I couldnt find a GRP seat that would fit other than the striker ones, and then I wouldnt fit!

Edited by theduck

My tunnel is not welded its just nuts and bolted together so I have undone them a quarter way down and cut it half way up then hit it with copper hammer and gained enough room to put a GRP seat other wiseci would of only had striker seats fit

Guest Darren2010

I'm not 100% sure. But they look like some I bought and had to send back!!! The sewing quality was very poor underneath, you could see all the foam and they had no fixing holes for sub-frame or bolting down!! Maybe small issues, but I expected better for the money!!

Guest Gargoil

Looks like the same seats I have in the Exmo. Comfy as long as you're not too large and on the whole, worth the money.

Average quality, they are plastic not leather and the stitching holds, it's the material that splits if abused. However even when the seats do split along the seams, they are still comfy. You should be able to get them cheaper than that though.

Hmm, just had another look and it's difficult to tell if they are the same seats as mine but on the same Ebay page are these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mamba-L7-Cub-Sport-Seat-Black-Vinyl-Black-Piping-Pair/400788710883?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3D69c08cd774b0453ab841d70fffc740cf%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D301513278799&rt=nc

Edited by Gargoil