Scottish Tour 1St Video Helensburgh To Glenelg

Guest whiz

Guest whiz

If your bored guys and fancy watching here is the 1st instalment. please forgive the editing as its my 1st time using the App especially trying to put music to it. but its worth a watch apologies for the length.

Edited by whiz

Guest peter2b2002

When i was a bit younger our local motor cycle boby told us as you pay road tax you can use all the road if no one else is comming towards you, looks like andy knows the same cop

Peter2b

Guest whiz

When i was a bit younger our local motor cycle boby told us as you pay road tax you can use all the road if no one else is comming towards you, looks like andy knows the same cop

Peter2b

Yes Peter I know him too. as long as you don't cross a solid white line you are allowed to use the whole of the road. The broken white lines are only there for separation

Guest whiz

Its all about using the road to its full potential and making your course as fluent as possible making for a smoother transition between changes in the road. It also allows for more peripheral vision around hazards

Guest alfaGTA

Nice footage Andy, next time you should mount a rear view camera to catch the hooligan behind! Pity the camera can't reflect actually being there-the suspension movements only partly show the roller coaster road out of Helensburgh