nelmo

Neil's Zero Build

Thanks - weirdly, that sign came from a market stall in Bruges, of all places. Tin as well and just 10 euros.

Great build blog fella, just read it since my 5-yr old daughter decided at 4:30am this morning that it was time to get up. Despite my best efforts, by 5:00am we came downstairs & started watching cbeebies on the iPlayer - still sane (well, no more insane anyway :crazy: ).

Inspired me to get back in the garage & get a bit more done to my Zero

Should anyone be interested, I've changed the url of my blog; link in my sig below...

Good blog with loads of photos and great description of your feelings during the build.

Thanks Mark....glad you enjoyed it.... :-)

Edited by nelmo

At the start of my build, I had an old mobile phone and I set it up with a time lapse app. I forgot to switch it on for the last few months but I've got the first 15 months or so.

The results aren't brilliant and I seem to have set it up upside down a couple of times but good for a giggle:

• Like 2

That was a bit of fun. I also like the next one that came up of your run to the Bentley Motor Museum. Visited there a number of years ago with my parents and is a nice little museum to visit.

It is a nice little museum but I do fear for the place - we were there on a Sunday with reasonable weather but our arrival doubled (if not tripled) the number of visitors there. I really hope that was just a one-off bad day...

Having said that, they've got some valuable cars in their collection - DB5, Audi Quattro, Sierra Cosworth, Ferrari 308 and some nice looking pre-war cars...