Foiled!

Guest Bazwaz

Guest Bazwaz

After working inside in a hot sticky atmosphere all day i was looking forward to a nice drive out tonight. I arrived home to this! Yes, my Hood is in the garage. I knew they were coming sometime but a bit of notice would have been nice. I hope the've finished by next weekend otherwise i won't be going to Harrogate. :gdit:

Barry.

post-13-1091722911.jpg

Hi Barry,

So a trip to Gargrave is out this week then?

PS. Can you let me know if you go to Harrogate. Joey (Battery inserted at wrong end) is hopefully taking a Dolly light cluster.

If you go could you pick it up for me? ) I'll need to cross your palm with silver.

Cheers

Lee

Guest Bazwaz

Peter, there's a 20 foot wall at the bottom of my garden (funny you should mention fairies as the two lads living together next door were gay and have just moved out) The reason for the scaffold is that my new neighbour and i are having the roof replaced and the roofing guy said it would take about a week to complete. When they start on Monday i'll ask them if they can finish my side first and try and get some of the scaffold moved.

Lee, if you still want to go for a run i don't mind being a passenger. If i manage to get to Harrogate i'll ring you before i go.

Barry.