Pinto Injection Head

Guest DAVE1954

If you've got the head and carbs then all you need to buy is the cam and head gasket. My engine is as the post above but the head was skimmed to raise CR and a megajolt was fitted to fine tune the ignition. Gave 140 bhp at the flywheel on the rollers but more importantly to me is the loads of torque it produces.

Guest mower man

Hi what cam would you recommend. Cheers. Dave

Look at NEWman cams with a good head job st2 made 145 from a 2.1 on 38 dgas and no silly break in effing about mick :crazy:

Guest mower man

The head job on mine inc equalised chambers , bronze guides ,ported to remove guide intrusion , an light skim ,10'5 cr with 1mm gasket ,torque by the shedfull and 145 at the crank :crazy: std valves 3 angle cut mick

Guest Bobbers

The head job on mine inc equalised chambers , bronze guides ,ported to remove guide intrusion , an light skim ,10'5 cr with 1mm gasket ,torque by the shedfull and 145 at the crank :crazy: std valves 3 angle cut mick

And still going well after two years abuse in my hands

Guest DAVE1954

Hi I think I'll just put 4-1 exhaust , and bike carbs( which I've already got) and see if I'll be happy with that, it is bound to be a fair bit off difference to my 1.6 . Thanks for all your help. Dave

Guest DAVE1954

Hi I'm going to fit bike carbs & 4-1 exhaust ( which I've already got) to the 2.0i , and see if I'm happy with it, i should see a big difference from the 1.6 thanks for all your help .