Guest johnnycos77

Guest johnnycos77

Hi all, Newbie here....this is my first ownership of a kitcar and was something I've always wanted and this particular car too..... It so happens that this one was hiding in a yard all of 20metres from where I worked....It was as built a few years ago but never put through an IVA? .....After some haggling and agreeing to £500.....I will be attempting to getting it running tomorrow.....I'd like to show you but I'm on my mobile and it won't let me for some reason 

Hi, this group is probably the best source of building advice for any kitcars. The club has been running for decades, and we will have come across any problem you are likely to find. Being in Ashford, you will be able to use Gillingham IVA station. They are one of the best. They will offer advice over the phone while you build, and they are prepared to tell you exactly  what to do to fix anything they need to fail during the test. What model of RH have you bought?

you may find it easier to load your video onto our facebook page 

i have been a member of this club for a few years now and find impossible to post a photo let alone a video good luck   💣💣💣

Edited by tractor

17 hours ago, johnnycos77 said:

Hi all, Newbie here....this is my first ownership of a kitcar and was something I've always wanted and this particular car too..... It so happens that this one was hiding in a yard all of 20metres from where I worked....It was as built a few years ago but never put through an IVA? .....After some haggling and agreeing to £500.....I will be attempting to getting it running tomorrow.....I'd like to show you but I'm on my mobile and it won't let me for some reason 

Welcome John!