New Committee 2023

Kerry

Following the AGM on Saturday 3rd June 2023 the new Chairman was voted in Steve Foster (Foz) 

Steve Foster (Foz) is also kindly taken on the position of Magazine Editor. 
 A report of the AGM will follow shortly. 

The members of the committee welcome and support Steve to the committee. 
Thank you. Kerry Allen ( Club Secretary) 

Edited by Kerry
  • Like 2

Also a big welcome for Steve, it was good of him to step forward.   It's just unfortunate that no-one volunteered to be Events Secretary so we will have to continue with just minimal support for the official Shows.

Al Richey (Membership Secretary and Webmaster)

Thanks to everyone for the welcome and offers of support - I suspect I'm going to need quite a bit over the next few weeks !!

A bit of background for anyone who doesn't know me :-

I had a 2B for about 14 years which I spent far too much time and money on (don't we all), but I had some great fun in it.  I swapped it for a Pilgrim Sumo last year which I am now spending more time and money on ......................... some of us don't learn.     Hopefully I'll get it to a few shows this year if I can persuade it to run something like right.

I've been a member of the club since I bought the 2B and figured it was time a gave a bit back.  I'll do my best to fulfill the roles but be gentle with me - I'll probably get it wrong before I get it right.

Steve

• Like 2