S3a Build Manual

Tickover

Hi

Im new here, and new to Kit cars. Wanted a Robin Hood for the past 30 years after seeing them at a kit car show in Kempston.. 

I have just picked up a S3a and I have a load of receipts from the build but no build manual, I know I don't really need one its just a nice to have, does anyone have a PDF of this?

There will no doubt be a lot more questions coming, as its a non runner. I think the webber card will need rebuilding and looks like the starter motor has seized.. if anyone has any advise please fire away!

Thanks

The S3 never had a build manual. It came with a couple of VHS tapes that showed most of the build. They are a bit amateur but show the tricky bits.

I believe that they are available on Utube.

I think you will find that the manual attached above by dandan62 is the one issued for the S7. I say this because the tiny section on rear suspension indicates the use of the donor springs in the same place on the trailing arms ( I think the series 3 has coilovers at rear) and right near the end there is a copy of an insurance quote for the vehicle from Adrian Flux dated 24/6/93 (bit blurred) "in respect of the Robin Hood S7".  Having said this, however, there is a lot that is the same in this manual for both S3 and S7 (and Exmo) the differences will be mostly in the front suspension design. I think that from the Exmo on, there were only build videos on VHS as IanS says.