Pinto engine service

Lindzie Jordan

Hi all I’m trying to get a list of things I need before the car comes home to me. But need help with what websites to use and what I need to get. I’m after possibly a new rad. New coolant hoses oil and fuel filter and battery. If any can point me in the right direction I’ve been on eBay but not having much luck. Thank you

oil filter give them part number PURLS900 they can cross ref to any make from that, plugs are NGKAPR6FS x 4 fuel filer is normally universal inline (small) if your in leicester try Parkers the parts people highly recommended ! 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 9:45 AM, LeicJim3a said:

oil filter give them part number PURLS900 they can cross ref to any make from that, plugs are NGKAPR6FS x 4 fuel filer is normally universal inline (small) if your in leicester try Parkers the parts people highly recommended ! 

Thank you just double checking these are the parts numbers I’d be after or are they examples 

I’m having a bit of trouble finding parts as euro car parts and other website either want car make and model or reg and the car is currently off the road and the websites do not recognize the plate would any have any idea how I’d get round this or would I be better find out make and model of the car the engine came out of 

2 hours ago, IanS said:

Radiator and hoses will not be from the doner so can be fun to replace.

For the rest try entering ford sierra 2.0l petrol year 1985.

Fan belt (V Belt) should have a part number printed on its outer face.

Hi thank you for this I was struggling to find what car the pinto engine came out of and with little knowledge of the kits it’s hard but trying every possible way I really appreciate all the help 

20 hours ago, DeanRudkin said:

Just get the car back drop me a message and I’ll pop by and take a look I know the guys at Parker’s In wigston well and they always managed to find the pinto parts for me when I had one installed 

Wow thank you so much dean I really appreciate that 

• 4 months later...