Kit car show Three counties Showground.

Allan Royds

I missed last year due to a previously booked event, Question is can we arrive on Friday afternoon to camp?. If we can is

there a particular place that we would all congregate at. Can't seem to find a map of the camping area on the organisers site.

Hope that some one can help me out, going down on Friday as travelling from Durham via the M6.

so see you all there.

Regards Allan

We are waiting for confirmation from the organisers as to which patch we will be on.   At the same time they will issue a map that will show the stands and the camping area.  

They always leave it quite late, I guess so that they avoid late changes.  If I haven't heard in a week or so I will give them a nudge.   You can almost certainly arrive on the Friday to camp over.

See you there

Cheers guys looking forward to seeing some of the old face's and some of the new let's hope that the weather is kind. I've joined the dark side and will be in the motorhome, see you there.  Allan 

We went last year, it was a first come first served and we were told where to pitch. After a couple of hours they must have realised people wanted to set up together so they became more relaxed. It was a lovely man in his little buggy showing you where to go. 

1 hour ago, Danielle said:

We went last year, it was a first come first served and we were told where to pitch. After a couple of hours they must have realised people wanted to set up together so they became more relaxed. It was a lovely man in his little buggy showing you where to go. 

We were there quite early Friday afternoon & it was quite funny how they initially tried to get people to setup between the non-existent lines, then we saw a bit of a face-off when they watched a guy get fully set-up before then tell him he had to move. Then I think they gave up & realised that most of the people arriving were pretty sensible, although hopefully the toilet block will be open before we arrive this time.