How Many?

Guest red7

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he starts order number 0001 on 1st april then it is entirely possible it reaches this high after 12 months, dont forget they dont just sell kits, you can order panels, locost parts and various other bits and bobs

ste

Guest TerryBarry

Yes, my numbers were ( June '02)

Customer Ref 2B2203

Invoice No. 8023

So 1124 invoices in the 3 months since Chris - these must cover any bibs and bobs that go out the door.

Guest timswait

For 2B's

Aorund 100 per collection day, five collection days per year, I'm not sure when the 2B started, but was it around 1999, in which case that's five years of production. That makes 2500 2B's sold, no idea how many of those made it onto the road, though. I don't know if the previous models were as sucessful as the 2B, I suspect not, but even so that's probably around 5000 hoods sold, and of the ones that got built probably most of them are still running.

Guest Tony Tank

Well my idea crashed and burned :wacko:

There must be a way to find out how many kits have been sold over the years , anyone very friendly with RHSC B) and can find out.

Bye Bye

Tank

Guest Andy Hamilton

Picked mine up Dec 2002 and it was 2B-2437 so the numbers seem to stack up if you have the car model in front of the number. There must be 3-4 thousand 2B's alone sold, but only the DVLA could tell you exactly how many are on the road.

Guest 2bsprint

Ok, so the lastest thinking is that the customer number is the number of 2B, so when I bought mine in Feb there had been 2902 sold prior to mine.

Which means that between Andy Hamiltons and mine (ie 2003 plus a bit) they produced 466 kits - sounds about right based on 100 kits per collection day / 5 collection days a year (plus mine was actually order in 2003).

hmm....

Thanks Dave that cheers me up no end. 

Still you haven't given up and sold it as a part built

no way

its mine and thats it

to tell the truth its been almost ready the last 2 years

but i want to finish it now!... its got a chassis number and awaiting a test.....

just 100's of little bits to do till its finished!

^_^