• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest chris brown
or at you're age reaction times delayed
Careful ;) ;) You'll find out eventually that is if you make it that far. :p :p I missed it earlier the computer keeps loosing contact then when it reconnects it says I have read all posts. :boohoo:

Guest Cantbearsed

Hey Mitch, I never promised Prices. Cant give you staff discount can I????

Try Your local motor factor if I've not been any help. Tell them you want the friction plate from (whatever donor flywheel) and watch their confused expression.

Other than that, Go figure!

Guest Cantbearsed

Nope, Read through it and nowhere did i PROMISE prices.

Never mind, I can still find out the info if one of you casual parts users tells me what a "Spinner" - Jim's word for something, is.

I gather it's either the release bearing or maybe the friction plate...?

Is there a "central info" department here?

ie someone to who i can send a parts catalogue to who will be able to let (in theory) everyone get at it?

By catalogue I mean one of those numbers books we have to reference to get the correct part. Usually once you have one manufacturers part number most factors can cross reference to one they hold in stock.

regards

Dale.

I remember .... 'fork 'andles', 'ose', and 'pumps'? :p

Getting back to the original thread I decided to go with the original design with the micro switch breaking/opening a low current 12v supply independently protected by a 1 amp fuse. So far so good and works well.

Dale, Jims means friction plate, part number from earlier thread 6093624 ECD 126 not sure what manufacturer, as it came from Newford parts in Brinscal nr Chorley,

As Dave said, its old school stores there, you go in tell him what you want (rough discripiton works just as well as part numbers, usally better) and he disapears back into the depths of the mill and comes back blowing dust off the box state's "this is the one, cash or cheque" which normally means cheap or book price,

price is normally 20-25 quid depending on his mood.

as for ref book, Jim may want it but you would have to check with him,

Enforcer, glad you sorted it, :D

Mitch

Please leave us old storeman alone :blink:

I use to be able to recall part numbers but that was 20 years ago and the car parc has grown alot since then :)

ie someone to who i can send a parts catalogue to who will be able to let (in theory) everyone get at it?

Alot of suppliers have on-line catalogue

catalogue