Great British Sportscars

Peter Bell

Guest Battery Bill

Peter

Mmm Just shows a Green screen with the RH stuff at the top! Is this normal? :lol: :lol:

the rear engined 7

I guess if it was advertised a bit cheaper than it was it might sell as a "One off" :rolleyes:

I must admit that I would not be happy with all this "New Company" stuff if I was one of the poor unfortunates who had lost out by not being supplied what they had paid for and are still short of bits :rolleyes:

I'm sure the cost of the bits that they owed people would not be that much and it would do their public relations reputation a world of good!

Oh well :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest jetskijase

Have a look in the news half way down at the export lightweight!!!!

That's the one to be slapped over the front cover, fantastic interior!! Looking at the gearstick?? bike engine??

Guest Battery Bill

Still the same old stuff :rolleyes:

And as for selling the bl**dy Brochures at £5 each Just because some would be entrepreneur got lucky on Fleabay , that does not build confidence in any business :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest ScotMac
Still the same old stuff :rolleyes:

And as for selling the bl**dy Brochures at £5 each Just because some would be entrepreneur got lucky on Fleabay , that does not build confidence in any business :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Little negative on RHSC/GBS these days? Cut them some slack. The site was *not* down for the last month and half for renovation. It is progress that they have finally got it back up...walk before running...

I agree that is a *superb* looking Lightweight! I see he shifted the handbrake

to the tunnel top - Would be interested in more details for that mod. Anyone know

who built it and if he's ever been on Rhocar?!!

Pete B)

Have to say, I've never been a fan of the current design. Anyone going there will onyl see the top banner and nothing else (Unless hey click around and have a bit of luck) and the news page is a somplete mess :( Still I have offered my services and be turned down, so I'm sure they are working on something. But the website is going to be a very important area from them and should really work correctly. Good luck on teh updates RHSC/GBS

Guest ScotMac
I agree that is a *superb* looking Lightweight! I see he shifted the handbrake

to the tunnel top - Would be interested in more details for that mod. Anyone know

who built it and if he's ever been on Rhocar?!!

Pete B)

It is not Coveland's l/w. I just talked to them, and they have not finished their demonstrator. The got part way done, and then decided to switch it to MG running gear...sounds like it could take quite some time!!! ;)

Guest salty_monk

MG running gear... that's a strange decision unless they intend it to be made with all motorsport aftermarket parts.

MG's are relatively rare here aren't they? I've only seen one....

Dan :)