Over The Top

Guest Bazwaz

Guest robin

One of the things that made me chucke was the combination padlocked bonnet catches!

There's gonna be a lot of holes to fill and a really long session with a hot air gun when it comes time to sell it on!!

Robin

Seems familiar ...........

Whacky.jpg

How many of us have a photo of this view of this car from the shows over the year? I've always wanted to know - who does it belong to? And what's the story?

Even parked next to me at Stoneleigh this year ...

Stoneleigh.jpg

Cornish car I think. Not to everyone's taste perhaps but you have to admire the single mindedness to follow the dream to such lengths. There comes a point where such a project reaches such extreme levels of kitsch it becomes cool again.

Wait one, I think I've forgotten to take my pills this morning. Please ignore all posts by me on 22 May 07 before midday.

Nigel

Still think the world needs eccentrics/wierdos. Makes us all feel a little safer and closer to 'normal'.

Guest Bazwaz

The car in Enforcers reply is the "one with the extras" i was referring to. It belongs to Harry, a fellow Yorkie. He once told me he did for the kids that get dragged round the shows with their dads.

Barry

p.s If anyone camped at Harrogate last year, Harry was the one with the pop up tent that erected in seconds, but took him about an hour to pack away as he couldn't remember how to fold it back up. :D