Coming Soon To A Tv Screen Near You!

Big Jim

Woohoo Jim. :yahoo: Fame and fortune at last. And wearing the Sunday beard for the occasion!

Does this mean I'm going to have to stay up till 4.00am each morning and watch Bravo for the next six months to see you or will they tell you when it's on? Motorway Patrol?

Nigel

Jim, when did you become a Community Support Officer? :D

SO... what's the programme and when will it be aired?

One of the screens at least should be on Rhocar .... (probably is when the cameras aren't there!!)

On your bike Plod! don't want to be part of your crowd, have a great "love- hate" relationship with them though! ;) :D

Anyway, I'm a WOMBLE and proud of it!

It's on sometime in June I believe on Ch4, made by "Cutting Edge" God only knows what it'll be like, although I did give the HA plenty of bits that they could cut out when it's being edited. :D :D :rolleyes:

Don't think I do too bad for an old fart, with all those screens to look after!

Woohoo Jim. Fame and fortune at last. And wearing the Sunday beard for the occasion!

Yep! specially cropped for the occassion! :D I was still a bit "wild & wooly" the day before, and one of the girlies said that if I didn't get it cut, she'd do it before we started, and she bloody would have too! :o

CHRIST JIM, thats one hell of a close up, hope it goes out after the watershed or it will scare the kids!!!!!! :D :D :D .

12hrs of filming should make 5 mins of TV ;) ;) :D wonder if they edit the diferent call signs you have for peeps, IE Muppets, trumpton, and others i couldnt possible say on a public forum!!!!!

Mitch

Jim has been on the telly before with the hood as well the one on sky building a clobber I think with the vet bloke.

So this is old hat at the fame bit he did not have a Sunday shave for that Tv program.

So she must have been very nice or very scary? :o

Well done Jim

Stephen

I'm just trying to work out why the cameraman in the first picture appears to be trying to get a shot up your nose. <_<

Iain

I'm told that when it'll be shown, you'll see is as though you're looking out from the computer screen at my mug looking at the screen. (or summat like that!)

So she must have been very nice or very scary?

There are a few other photo's, I sent them home from work via e-mail, then called Mutley to open them, he texted me back, wanting to know if my Boss was single or not as he fancied her. (she is very nice ;) , and younger than Mutley! and she looks after the old fart! :D )

Guest Tony Tank

Hi Jim

I seem to remember seeing a zimmer frame just out side the lift

when you showed me round, is that for all the old farts or just you :D ?????

Tank ;)

• 2 months later...
Gridlock and Road Rage

C4 Thursday 29 May 2008 9pm

Millions of drivers find themselves trapped in traffic jams each year. And it's getting worse, with commuting times doubling since 2003 (source: Peninsula). The result is road rage: wasted time, exasperation and frayed tempers.

Cutting Edge follows long suffering commuters and meets the teams trying to improve the situation: we get a rare glimpse of the Highways Agency, an unloved army of civil servants in bunkers who're able to close a motorway at the touch of a button.

They have the tricky task of keeping the roads moving, using overhead signs to tell everyone when a lane is closed, or the whole road. The agency wants to avoid gridlock.

And spare a thought for the objects of drivers' wrath – the road workers who stand accused of causing the jams. With only a "stop/go" board for protection, they risk abuse and even bombardments of eggs from passing motorists.

see, I knew I was unloved! :D :D ;)

mind you, after reading the prelib to it on the radio times website, I know now that it will all be edited out of context just to show what they want to show for viewing figures. -_-