Why Did You Choose Your Sign On Name?

Andi

"I've been Salty_monk for a dozen years or more, on a bunch of forums etc. It started with finding an original name for Yahoo mail & I just happened to have a mousemat (still have it) with a picture of the salty monk hotel on it..."

Hi Dan,

Must admit I was looking forward to hearing this one.

Know what you mean though about getting an original name, If i set up a new account these days I have to resort to picking a name then spelling it backwards.

Thats what I did with my nickname :rolleyes:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest salty_monk
salty, which one in the pic is you? :p

None of them :lol: That hotel is in Devon or Dorset from memory. I was 17 as it was right when I first started driving. I must have been working the camera. I have a feeling there's a matching one somewhere with me in it but it's not on my mouse mat....

:D

Guest robinj66

Too many Robins on various forums - so its my name, first letter of surname (Jackson) and the year I was produced.

Sorry it is so boring :lazy: (wish I had a much more exciting explanation :pardon: )

Not hard to guess mine. Surfer for the last 45 years. Started on the sixties when there were 50 surfers in the country. Now I think myself lucky if I turn up at any break and only find 50 surfers in the water.

Did you know that a longboard tied to the rollbar and wing mirrors will stay on at over 100? Steering gets a bit light! Testing done at Brands Hatch of course.

Nigel

Hi,

I choose not "impressed" cause i bought the car from robinhood 2 days before they went bust with a shed load of problems! despite it being sold as new with no problems :mellow: 1 x new engine 1 x gearbox and a lot of messing with wiring loom i,m now impressed with the car but cannot figure out how to change the user name.

Cheers

Dan..