I Know No-one Will Believe Me

ibrooks

The tax discs on both my Volvo and my Mini expire at the end of this month. On Friday the renewal notices arrived

IN ONE ENVELOPE!!!!!!!!! :o :shok:

You could have knocked me down with a feather. I'm still not sure it's sunk in properly.

Iain

come on Iain, you told us some tales but this one taks the biscuit, one envelope!!!! yea right,

apply online for both, see if they send you the discs together !!!!

Mitch ;)

Guest chris brown

Pull the other one it's got bells on :o

Some little fibs you can get away with but making out DVLA have got things together is not one of them. :D :D ;)

Nope! Ians correct!! I have 2 vehicles who's tax is up at the end of the month, and both their reminders arrived in one envelope as well!! :o

This is simply unheard of!! A government body & common sense?? the statements don't go together!! (& I should know!)

• 2 weeks later...
apply online for both, see if they send you the discs together !!!!

Well you might ave guessed it - I applied for both online within minutes of each other (if not seconds). But it seems that they had run out of common sense (used their quota for the decade on me and Jim from the sounds of it).

Sure enough two tax discs arrived in two seperate envelopes.

The bit that really gets me is that the Mini is tax-exempt so they can't even argue that the cost of postage for the disc comes out of the cost of the disc. So thanks guys - a little bit of each of your tax discs has gone towards paying for the disc on my Mini and the postage to get it to me.

Iain

- a little bit of each of your tax discs has gone towards paying for the disc on my Mini.

Iain

Invoice in the post :o

No change that it will cost more for the stamp than the value of the invoice :(

To hell with it I'll send it any way, if DVLA don't care why should I :D :D :D :D :D