Stafford Midlands Convoy

Andi

Now at last the camping issue has been resolved, I have a suggestion for a Midland convoy

for peeps who want to go up on Saturday morning.

Set off from Leicester at 08.30 from The Mill on the Soar LE96QA (B4114)

Pick up the Coventry massive at 09.00 at Stateside Autos on the A5 (CV91RE)

Then hook up with the Posse de Brum in Lichfield at The Bowling Green pub (WS136QJ)

in the middle of the island central Lichfield (The Friary) and leaving there about 10am

Then a nice cross country run to Stafford

Can you give me an "Ai"?

Andi

Guest Alex Spratt

I can't come to stafford show but i might pop upto the bowling green on saturday morning, wot time will people be there from?

This will be my first longish (10+ miles) run out in the car since getting the registration docs yesterday and i'm a bit nerves about something breaking!!

Hope to see u there.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Its a fairly tight slot as we will be leaving at 10, but I imagine some people may be there 20 mins before that.

However the sun should be out and the Saturday traffic would be light so great excuse for a run out to build

up your confidence in the car.

Plus if you do decide to go to Stafford for a couple of hours, it`ll cost nowt, you`ll find out the car is bomb proof

or you`ll have an army of tinkering experts to get you on your way if the worst did happen.

Andi

Guest Dan_Beeston

There's a possibility of me making it out on Saturday (having convinced the missus' to help out with the building works in my place! :p)

If so, I'll see you in Atherstone...........