Stoneleigh

steve in stockport

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ian & Carole

Mat I fully agree with you.

When you add the fuel costs for your journey it makes it for an expensive weekend away.

When you consider how much Grosvenor charge the stall holders I feel they have a bit of a cheek.

Guest ausi dave
Dave,

I will be there from Saturday, for the whole weekend. I will have a spare tent, sleeping bag and camp bed with me. You are welcome to borrow them for the duration.

Martin

Thanks martin, my dad thinks he has a tent in his loft but that’s no guarantee so if I’m left wanting I might take you up on your offer, sorry for the delay in my replies but I have to sneak computer time in work and the boss isn’t too accommodating plus the time diff.

Cheers Dave

Guest MartinP
Thanks martin, my dad thinks he has a tent in his loft but that’s no guarantee so if I’m left wanting I might take you up on your offer, sorry for the delay in my replies but I have to sneak computer time in work and the boss isn’t too accommodating plus the time diff.

Cheers Dave

no problem,

I wil be there with the "get out of jail" kit anyway. See you there.

Martin

Guest Vindi_andy

We will be there in Tango.

We will be parking and camping on the Vindicator stand. ( I think. we may decide to come and gate crash the Rhocar stand if you'll have us.)

Mitch, we will be arriving around lunchtime sunday and will have our 2 daughters in tow aged 7 & 9 so there will be some company for your little one.

2bMartin, have a spare 2 man cheapo tent you can borrow sunday night if you'd like. Might even be able to find a spare sleeping bag.

Guest oddsocks

Im goin but not camping-missus likes her comforts so it costing me a fortune for b+b for the 2 nights! What i want to know is could i pay to get in on sunday and use the same ticket to get in on mon or will i have to pay twice for that as well??

Looks like me and the wife will be coming now although we wont get there untill dinner time on Monday as her night shift doesn't finish untill 8 then its 2.5hr drive. Hopefully won't miss all the fun.

Does the tintop gate fee get you into the hall or is that extra? might aswell try to get some bits whilst I there.