New Forum

Mat-Moo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarkB

Top right under search "View new content" same thing I believe. Plus if you use the "Mark all forums" read link at the bottom, you can easily see new threads.

hmm interesting, tried that a couple of times and it came up blank, tried it after your post and it works... thank you

Hi Mat,

On a similar note, How do you view older posts? On the old forum you could choose from todays, this week etc, can seem to do this on the new one which makes finding older posts a bit of a pain...

Rest of the site is bang on :good:

How did you do that on the old forum? With a search? Or using the filter at the bottom of each forum? Both options are still there

With the filter at the bottom right of the page. Can't see it there now though..?

Guest Richard W

Looks ace Matt, a little hard to navigate at first - being used to years of the old style of forum.. but I'm getting there.

Well done.

Please tell this old muppet how to view posts that are not "New Content" & remember I'm from the age before telephones for the masses! :unsure:

Probably asked the wrong Q. above!! How do I view older posts -- i.e. as we used to by punching up bottom right tab on old board for "Today" "This Week" or This Month" regards Bob.

Probably asked the wrong Q. above!! How do I view older posts -- i.e. as we used to by punching up bottom right tab on old board for "Today" "This Week" or This Month" regards Bob.

Yep, click in the blue bar at the bottom where it says "Click here to show filter options"... gives you the same old options.

If you use the option "Mark board as read" at the bottom of the forum (right at the bottom) then it should be pretty easy to see on the icons which topics/forums have new posts as well :)

Sorry Mat, the only blue bar which can be "clicked on" says --Currently viewing all posts.Change threashhold? No other bar at bottom will accept a click or a kick; so off to find the cat & a Grouse (Cat for kicking - Grouse; Famous for drinking)

Sorry Mat, the only blue bar which can be "clicked on" says --Currently viewing all posts.Change threashhold? No other bar at bottom will accept a click or a kick; so off to find the cat & a Grouse (Cat for kicking - Grouse; Famous for drinking)

That's in the topic view, you need to look in a forum view, e.g. click from teh main forum list into "Chit chat" then at the bottom you will see the "Click here to show filter options" to show topics in the last 7 days etc. There is no options that I can see on the old forum to do this inside a post (I still have full access to the old site)