Julian Assange

Andi

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Without a doubt he is being setup / smeared. If i were him i,d be very scared if the yanks don,t get him extradited i he think he will end up in a car crash or be found in a wood with cut wrists.

Freedom of speech only exists if you say nice things about americans (fat lazy arrogant etc) :ph34r: :excl: :db:

made me giggle when local paper, said he had published the lancashire British Aerospace sites on his web, saying it was a terroist target, , sorry but one is nr blackburn, and if its a secret location ,its news to me,papers are always publishing the sites when the gov decide to give it loads of work what they make and who for, even the local MP's were up in arms, shame there not trying to save the jobs,

for feck sake, its been there since ww11, and if the germans knew it was there before the days of the interweb, im feckin sure any one who wants to attack it now, knows its whereabouts , and by the way the goverment are cutting back any terroist attack wil have to be feckin quick as the way there going its gonna be shut before too long,

sorry but hes being set up, if he was russian, he would be eating raduim by now,

of course this is my opinion and not rhocars, (wouldnt want matt and the commitee being held for espionage)

Mitch

No category for 'Rather unpleasant misogynist who is pulling every string to avoid returning to the country he chose for wikileaks because of the fairness of it's justice system.'

If the bogeyman wanted him dead his obituary would have been wrapped around last weeks fish and chips.

Nigel

Nigel, I like the cut of your jib!

Let's face it, everyone loves a good conspiracy theory and if anyone thinks that there should be no secrets in the world then they need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Whether you agree/like it/disagree/protest/whatever, the sad fact of life is that there are always people around this planet of ours who are hell-bent on changing one section of the populations lifestyle to fit their view of nirvana. In the past they have been easy to spot - Short, ex-Corporals with an axe to grind in a country with high inflation is generally a good start, failing that just watch how they march - funny goose step marching = not nice leaders!

Anyway, that aside, whether you like it or not a privilidged few at the top of the regime are given the responsibility to protect our way of life and we have to leave them to it. There is no transparency in the secret service, otherwise it ain't a secret anymore! What the security services don't need, is some self-righteous, mis-guided liberal (no I am not talking about the Rt Hon member for Sheffield Hallam) releasing swathes of random information onto the net and them having to sift through the cr@p and work out if there really is a risk to serving personnel. This is just info-terrorism on a par with Lord Haw-Haw in WW2 because it undermines the 'system' - which is the intent after all.

Just my opinion...but in a world full of lies and spin, the truth is often difficult for us to see and it's sometimes more important to try and look at what is not being said, rather than what spews forth from the prime time greedy "me-jiia"!

Sharky

Julian is a Geek with a hard-on that he had trouble keeping within the confines of his pants. He was warned that he was leaving himself open to danger by his antics and was set up like a Kipper. Then it was some politically influenced prosecution to blow this up out of all proportions.

Miss A is one of the "accusers". She worked in the Swedish Embassy in the USA, is purported to have links to the CIA and wrote a Thesis on the effects of leaking political information out of Cuba following the demise of Castro.

Not the sort of person you might expect to be inviting Mr Assange to talk at a Left wing meeting and then invite him back to her place for consensual sex. Next morning they were again engaged in horizontal aerobics when the accusation is that either Mr Assange deliberately split a condom or didn't use one at all.

Then the next day Mr Assange is introduced to the other "Lady" who goes down on him in a Cinema and again they engage in consensual sex (several times) with the accusation being that Mr Assange slips one in the next morning when she's asleep.

Both women have stated that they engaged in consensual practices, do not regards Mr Assange as a threat but even though they didn't really know each other, decided to meet up and go to the police who then throw the book, book case, Library and anything else they can think of into a set of very serious charges.

The thing is, this action is a bit silly. Wikileaks have sidelined Mr Assange somewhat and all this action serves is to bring more publicity, expose this victimization and raise funds from sympathizers.

Wikileaks will go on (Thank Heavens). It's much bigger than one man and there needs to be exposure of some of the atrocities such as http://www.collateralmurder.com/

Having watched this http://www.collateralmurder.com/ you can see why these people dispise the west especially the yanks, what is also suprising is the radio they are in my opinion murderers! and should be tried as such IMHO..

Agreed..

This is what the leaks about "British soldiers not being battle ready" was about.. ie not prepared to kill so readily and indiscriminately as the yanks.

Just watched that video, not so sure I am going to be so quick to judge them, if they believed that RPG's were there then they were a possible target, each time they referred to command before firing, it is a war zone after all, and I assume they were scouting ahead of a ground patrol at the time?

Always like to hear both sides before coming to a strong opinion.

Tend to agree with what Nigel said above though....

Cheers

Tony.R