A Great Day

Guest gdc

i ant having a go at plod far from it , when i eventually got throughth to a plod it all worked .

its the system !

woman /bloke on phone with list infront of him /her .

if it dont fall into a certain area it appears it wont get any action .

it will be filed away .its wrong i am a hard working bloke , what i earn is what i have .

i am self employed , i get nothing for being out of work .

and the scrotes break into my home and steal from me .

i amm piss ed off with the system it dont work .

these scrotes pay no tax no vat , steel fuel and live on theft .

if they get caught they might get 6 months .

its all wrong .

graham

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they caught the last pair that robbed us .

after some discussion with a witness , not happy to say who was who . as they have a bad rep .

1 scrote got 2 years , with several cases being taken into account , he will only do 6 months!!only busted as the other one turned him in .

it ant right

graham

cheers stephen we are sorted .

the prob i still have is that there are arround 5 scrap yards in the area ,

we need as a company a waste cariers licence to carry srap or waste , why is it not enforced ?

plod said that the local scrap dealers wernt happy to disclose cctv that they have on their premisis ?

if you take waste to a scrappy you

1 need a waste carriers licence

2 you are on their cctv

3 you need to give id

4 your reg no is taken

if you take in bags of brand new fittings that are still in bags does that not give it away ?

scrappy dealeares are only interested in the copper not where it comes from .

the system is wromg .

enforce the wastecariers licence .

it costs us £250 i think for 2 years .

how many pykies have it ?

graham

Just wish Enforcer & his boys were around several years ago;done over at home & shop 10 yes ten times in as many years; all we got was a crime number & " Well you got a lot of good stuff,you should expect bother". So know how you feel mate, the steam out the ears does stop eventually.

Guest gixerboy600

Mornin' Dad,

Really sorry to read of your theft!! Really does grate me that individuals such as this have a total disregards for others lives, livelyhoods and feelings!!! The penalties for crime are totally out of proportion, my mother's a Magistrate and would love to be harsher in many cases but hands are bound by the system.

Good luck mate

John

"It does make a difference mate. If it's an 'outbuilding' (like a garden shed) it's a 'non-dwelling' burglary. Unlikely to attract the interest of CID. "

Why the he** should it make any differemce whether its a shed or a garage or "intergral to the dwelling", some urchin has stolen somones property!!!! OK if its £20 worth of garden tools then it should be "prioritised" but the police SHOULD attend ALL domestic burglaries. If this means moving resouces I can think of lots of areas that seem to get their attention in what seems like excessive vigour!

Guest The Modfather

Unfortunately it does matter Malcolm in the realms of the law defining what a burglary is. In laymans terms, theft is theft, and everyone should be dealt with the same harshest penalty we would all love to impose. Sadly, the government and law lords set out the definitions (along with prosecution and defence barristers/solicitors) what each and every definition is. Burglary can only occur within the curtilage of a dwelling, that having some form of permanance. A shed is not a form of a dwelling in terms of the law. A garage or permanent out building is.

This doesn't help Graham, I understand, but I imagine that this is what his call taker has stuck to, literally to the letter. What they have failed to do, and Grahams has been failed in this instance, and like Enforcer I am enraged that this happened initially, is see the broader picture. Regardless of how it is reported on the crime management system in that particular force, Graham's crime should be fully investigated by a proper burglary team. It could still be recorded as a shed break, but due to the property and value stolen, and method (modus operandi) this should be dealt with by them to the fullest.

This isn't some tu'penny ha'penny theft. This is organised theft, which every force is being hit hard by. On every daily briefing we are being given vehicle registrations of vans etc that are seen in suspicious circs around metal yards, scrappies, and other business premises. The theiving scum are now lifting up manhole covers from pavements and roads! We had one last week where someone was caught with a swag bag full of brass plaques from a graveyard, how sick can you be?!

We are constantly stopping vehicles as they approach a metal recycling yard on our ground in the hope to uncover stolen goods. I hope in Graham's case that these "people" are caught, I really do.

I would also like to apologise of behalf of the police in general for the initial treatment that you received. Put a civilian in a job that should be done a copper, what do you expect! :rolleyes:

Good luck Graham.

Daz

cheers for the encoregment .

initial responce was poor and it took a visit to local plod shop to get it mooving .

we were asked by soco to get the video onto disc and they would contact us today to pick it up .

it ant happened. the disc is ready but no contact .

realy p sed off now ,

spent money i didnt have today on new hasps and locks and some scary stuff to put on top of the yard gates.

nearly £200. realy glad to some extent they found the copper and left the cars alone.

graham

more agro today trying to contact the insurance co re the electric gates .

i accept that the loss of the fittings and tube ect isnt covered on my house insurance ,

as we have not declaired as running a buisness from home .

but having to phone an 0845 number for 15 mins at a time and still not getting through.

so still no further on getting the gates fixed.

graham