Stoneleigh

Shaft

Great weekend, great company, great weather, maybe too great - both me and Laura feel like the skin on our faces is two sizes too small.

Thanks to everybody who helped out over the weekend, you guys and girls make the shows go smoothly.

Brilliant response from all at the AGM, hopefully Gaz will be back on the road soon thanks to you all.

Graham, if the Zero's covered in sticky hand marks and food that valuation will have to be £9.50 :D seriously though, if you're happy with the figure we talked about the other night I'll sort it out this week and get it in the post to you

Steve

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to echo the views of others, great show, fantastic laughs and good company.

Ian.... What a blinder of a grand exit aggressive.gif And thanks for the calipers (you didnt forget, but I diddrinks.gif )

Had a mass of problems with the car on the way back.. Many dumb posts to follow. But I am sitting at home still thinking what a great weekend Ive had.

Thanks to everyone really

Andi

thanx to chris and sky!!! for taking the bbq home to clean. surrey area sec sorry forgot name for still being there after 5 and helping load the club gear on to gbs waggon. Alan for the bringing the beer for the club dan for bringing the beer for the sheffield massive and me. the weather for turning up and all members for making this club what it is. Hope I can follow in Ians foot steps. Thankyou to Ian for all he has done and for his help so far with this new post.

andi i told you only last night you were weird,during a pallett burning session it happens

every show .

graham

Lol. Yes it does Graham and the Wife agrees completely

Andi

Guest mower man

Hi guys, well what can I say , I only made a shortish visit on Monday but it seems as if the hoodie show rolls on big style !! nice to see the old faces and also lot's of new ones too ,as well as some very nice cars esp gdc 's zero . I managed to pick up afew bits and peices inc aa3.62 diff ,something I.ve been after for awhile as I think my car is overgeared on a3.37 so there will be a diff for sale soon . Won't be at Newark I'm taking the wife to France as a birthday pres , hope we win the cup again , Phil I'm sure you will enjoy taking the new job ,good luck fella !! Regards to all mower man [mick] :drinks: :yahoo: :good: :yahoo: :friends:

I can only agree with all the sentiments above. I was only there on Sunday but it was nice to put some faces to names. I hope that next year my car will be on the road and I can add it to the stand and stay for the weekend, it sounds like a real blast! drinks.gif

Hi guys, well what can I say , I only made a shortish visit on Monday but it seems as if the hoodie show rolls on big style !! nice to see the old faces and also lot's of new ones too ,as well as some very nice cars esp gdc 's zero . I managed to pick up afew bits and peices inc aa3.62 diff ,something I.ve been after for awhile as I think my car is overgeared on a3.37 so there will be a diff for sale soon . Won't be at Newark I'm taking the wife to France as a birthday pres , hope we win the cup again , Phil I'm sure you will enjoy taking the new job ,good luck fella !! Regards to all mower man [mick] :drinks: :yahoo: :good: :yahoo: :friends:

How many gold coins you after Mick for the 3.37? i might fancy that mate? :drinks:

Superb weekend. thanks to all involved for organising a great time. :drinks:

A big thank you to Phil Shelton :D for looking after Becks's :wub: car keys after she left them in the gazebo after the raffle. :crazy:

don't need to fit seat runners any more :yahoo: - all this time all Becks needed was a pillow to drive Spanky. :rolleyes: no stopping her now!!!!!!! :help:

Guest Hammy360

My first kit car show and it was great! Nick big thanks for the tank mate I owe you a few beers! Had to get back and carry on the build. Cant wait til next year when I can drive it up there and stay for all the festivities and not have to spend s**t loads on parts! :drinks:

THe blog shows me 9 weeks into the build and going strong! :yahoo:

http://hammyszero.blogspot.com