Week-End Event 1St & 2Nd June 2013

fry61

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

La Vie En Bleu at Precott Hill Climb week-end of 1st & 2nd June 2013.

We have a club camp site available from Friday 31st May at a cost of £5 per person per night, toilets & showers provided. Tents, trailer tents & teardrops all same charge.

The event cost is £15 per person per day OR £25 per person for week-end.

There was provisional interest from around a dozen or so members; need you now to make a firm booking so I can order tickets for a club pitch.

A deposit of £10 per person please by cheque,address is in the Rhocar mag.(Same deposit for one or two day stay will sort the balance nearer the day.)Camping is paid for daily on site.

I will be going down on the Friday to have a full Sat.& Sunday in the event.

Chris, I will check on young'uns entry & camping price.

Juniors under 14 are admitted free to the event,I'm awaiting conformation of camping charge(if any)

No dogs are allowed on site.

Details req.when booking your places. Number of cars requiring parking & number of kits trundling up the hill.

Guest Dean Morledge

The website says the following about children camping:

For La Vie and The Autumn Classic camping will be in the Orchard Car Park. The cost is £5 per person, per night and children are £2.50 each; payable on arrival.

Which is a really good price I think!

Thanks Dean,missed that bit. It's a cheap to enter,cheap to camp week-end with so much going on & the chance to run your kit up the hill so get your names down & deposit paid. You know it makes sense; which is a welcome change on here!!

Tickets on the day are £18; --- in advance cost is £15day or £25 week-end, Haven't looked at turn up & park costs.

Can find no mention of parking arrangements for "on the day" visitors.

Edited by florin metal works

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An update for Prescott 1s & 2nd June. --- We have Dean2B,Mrs2B & possibly 4 future assets, Chris & Becks & 2 future assets, Me & Mo, Stephen & Leslie A & Graham B.

Deposits of £10 per person please,payable by cheque or Paypal sylvia.fry2@btinternet.com Please send a P.M if paid by paypal.

Looking forward to many more joining for this french week-end.

• 1 month later...