Hollowell 2013 July 6Th 7Th

philshelton

whats the club food situation going to be ? can bring grub if needed, is there gonna be a bbq there, etc etc... i see there is a chip van there fri eve,,, etc etc

I'd assume Mark will be bringing the BBQ and if so I see no reason why we wouldn't be giving it some gourmet at lunch time.

Food wise you'll be spoilt for choice over the actual show weekend if you want to purchase rather than cook.

And don't worry about your snoring, you'll have to go some to be heard over the rest of us. ;)

Guest MarkB

Club BBQ will be there, we are going to set some stoves up in an event shelter so people don't have to drag cooking equipment down, as nick has said there is dozens of different food outlets on site

Guest MarkB

Sounds like a plan,how far is the return journey? Make sure you leave the keys with us though. ( How can we get a tree in a tear-drop 'van?)

I'm sure we can find a way ;)

It will be a 100 mile round trip to drop shed off then an other 50 to work then a 100 back Friday night

Problem is work and I have 2 on holiday Thursday and Friday as well and need to sort out weekend work friday as well .

which could b pain as we are still getting jobs turning up sat that del Mon at the moment

Stephen

hi all,me and andrea are hoping to be down Thursday evening to camp over, as most of you will know we did a chilli at stoneliegh which we think went down well, we were thinking of maybe doing a chicken curry for Friday night for the campers, that's if nobody else has planned anything, what do you all think, thumbs up or thumbs down cheers ivan & andrea

• Like 2