Hollowell 2013 July 6Th 7Th

philshelton

Guest MarkB

hi all,me and andrea are hoping to be down Thursday evening to camp over, as most of you will know we did a chilli at stoneliegh which we think went down well, we were thinking of maybe doing a chicken curry for Friday night for the campers, that's if nobody else has planned anything, what do you all think, thumbs up or thumbs down cheers ivan & andrea

Looking forward to that mate ;)

I've just come off the phone to my dad as they have just finished marking out our plot.

We have a big....well v.long plot near the bottom of the rally field running along the bottom hedge next door to the steam powered saw bench (real good bunch of guys). At a guess, my dad recons about 50 cars could get on our plot so there is plenty of room for us to camp on the club stand like we did last year...but any overflow will end up in the exhibitors camping field at the top of the rally site.

A few requests;

Occasionally there are slow points in the main arena program. hollowell have asked if a couple of cars from rhocar could venture into the arena and give some slow speed passenger rides.

I don't see this being a problem as we was gonna do it last year until the arena got rained off?

Please be respectful (regarding noise) to our neighbours during the night time.

Hitler has turned up again this year and is on the gate again. He has been told to be on best behaviour however once again we are short on volunteers and need all he help we can get.

If he acts like he did last year, he will get smacked again by someone, but my dad has pleaded with me to make sure it's not one of the rhocar crew!!

If rhocar looks bad, I look bad and this reflects badly on my dad to.

Ps...there his nothing stopping one of us helping on the gate...

Guest MarkB

Rich, any help your dad and crew need, we will do all we can...... once we are setup, im up for owt. Downer about Hitler, I wonder if I can find an mg owners tshirt :ph34r: