Greatest Feeling Lol

Guest whiz

must be up there with one of the greatest feelings on earth. Having your first dump after Hernia surgery. I was dreading the experience. What a relief no pain no holding the stomach squeezing thinking oh no another hernia. didn't even have time to read a page of the Practical Performance Car mag was over in seconds. LOL

Andy

must be up there with one of the greatest feelings on earth. Having your first dump after Hernia surgery. I was dreading the experience. What a relief no pain no holding the stomach squeezing thinking oh no another hernia. didn't even have time to read a page of the Practical Performance Car mag was over in seconds. LOL

Andy

Amen to that one mate. just take it steady.... unlike me after the first op, hung a door (badley) :sorry: decided to move all my dj equipment about, a mate came round cracking jokes... caused me to pop 2 stitches, this I did on my first day back home.... 2nd day I was very bored so I took the phone off the hook, so emma would think I was on the internet then rang one of my work lads to fetch me and deliver me back before she got home..... i was told off when she found out :help:

Ha ha Mark I've no chance of getting away with that the missus would kill me luckily I've no stitches as I got keyhole. Still too sore to do much though. Quite happy to take it easy or now