Not Very Impressed With Burton Power

speedtripledan

Tuesday night i ordered my new kenlowe fan kit from burton power at £170 delivered, rang them next morning to see when it would be with me.

The chap who answered said it would be 3 days from dispatch, i said thats not what i asked you when is it going to be with me? at which point a long pause while he did something or other. He then says they will have to get it in from kenlowe so it will probably be best part of 2 weeks by the time i get it :glare: i then ask why there website showed stock, i then got some complicated answer to which i did not understand, by this point was bored listening and said leave it with me and hung up.

Quick call to europa spares, it was in stock and they offered me a 20% discount so i said i would have it and picked it up friday.

emailed burton to say cancel my order, 20mins after that get another email from them saying good news it has been dispatched :80: do they think i,m stupid ? another email sent this time telling them i,m not happy and will not be messed about, Then finally they got the hint

Ive written this because its not the 1st time they have messed me about.

Had similar with an order I placed, everything showed in stock but got an email saying the reservoir wasn't in stock, called to query and was then told it was the brake hose that wasn't in stock and the reservoir was. Eventually got everything but it does seem to depend who you talk to as to how accurate the advice is.

Ordered some spax adjustable shocks from Burton. In Stock on website. Wasn't in a rush to be fair. Went out of stock on website. With a few days (can't remember how many). Quoted to get from Spax. Anyway three weeks later. Yes 3. I rings up. They are in Stock on the shelf and posted out. Still took from Thursday to Monday to get to me. Not that impressed. Other things not really had a problem with them so may be just unlucky.