Barkstone Today

speedtripledan

20130914_180942_zps1636dc7b.jpg

Really wet to begin with so much so I did 2 laps in the stylus and swapped to the 406 coupe. It dried up around 12 so started in the kit again. 2 problems with it 1 id the tyres they are worse than bad! touch of throttle in 3rd and I nearly lost it big time the other problem is the car us stable in left handers but dangerous in rights.

So all in all not a very quick day until the timed quarter mile where my little car was rather quick the Peugeot was good as well..

Best of all did loads of laps and birh cars are not broken!!! Ist track day in 4 that ive not knackered my car

Guest Dean Morledge

Cheers for putting the 1/4 mile times up Dan.

still managed to beat my dad by over half a second despite leaving the handbrake on!

shame we didn't have much fuel left for some playtime on the track towards the end!

hopefully got it on the go pro of when I lost it on the long right hander!

Enjoyed my first ever track day immensely, although I'm glad Dan didn't post the timed runs results :). Although at least I wasn't last and didn't spin out anywhere Also glad to finish the day with my Superspec in one piece, except for the odd leak (actually a hat-trick, Oil, Petrol and Water :)). I learnt a lot from it, thanks to all involved.

Enjoyed my first ever track day immensely, although I'm glad Dan didn't post the timed runs results :). Although at least I wasn't last and didn't spin out anywhere Also glad to finish the day with my Superspec in one piece, except for the odd leak (actually a hat-trick, Oil, Petrol and Water :)). I learnt a lot from it, thanks to all involved.

not a chance of me posting the times as mine were terrible also :(

Nice meeting you