Rhocar National Meet September 26Th To 28Th 2014

philshelton

Sorry all, just 3/4 way through writing an in depth article on this weekend for here and the magazine and somehow pressing backspace to clear a couple of words resulted in the browser going back to the previous page and i lost the lot! an hours worth of typing!

God, whoever invented Windows 8 wants crucifying! =@

I'll write it again when i've found all my toys i've just chucked across the conservatory! :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

Brilliant weekend though! :rofl:

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 3

Well I can't really say more than what everyone else has. This weekend has been one of the funniest and most enjoyable ones I have had in a long time. Spending time, having fun and loads of laughs with what I now call my extended family - love you all :)

DSC_0233_zpsa7c4781c.jpg

The full album is on photobucket - have a look here

Download em and use them as much as you want people :rofl:

Edited by Onslow
  • Like 2

The members of the club that turn up and support the events we do are what makes events so enjoyable for all. The fact that all the members bring something to make it great, be it feeding the members in a big group Thankyou Simon Parrish, Nick tullet, Steve Atwater,Andrea,Emma,Nikki. making crazy spud Canon's and tesla coils, and playing with bows and arrows Simon the mad scientists.Keith Kelly Gordon getting a bouncy castle that kept young and old amused and all that put stuff up and take stuff down. Most of all the other committee members for backing what could of been a flop.

• Like 5

A few more snapshots...The last picture just sums up the weekend for me:

http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Dino2B/story/130185

A massive thank-you to everybody involved in the hard work and stress involved to get this event organised.

Also I must bow down to Keith for making the weekend as relaxing a possible by providing the bouncy castle and wearing out my 3 little monsters.

A big, big, big thank-you to everybody for making this an exciting, entertaining, welcoming weekend for my family and I now feel like I have an extended family and more stress free festivities to follow in the future.

I must also add a big thank-you for all the assistance (sarcasm) in what could've been a wash-out (no pun intended) after we started the weekend with the addition of in indoor swimming pool in the RHOCARAVAN. The weather gods helped with the drying out process, but better still, it was all you guys & girls that made it a memorable weekend (please all of you pat yourselves on the back and take a bow).

What more could you ask for: great weather, great company, great food, drinks, drinks and drinks, games, food fights, live band, mad professors, pom-pom girls and cowboys.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY :clapping:

• Like 3