Christmas Meal

tractor

Okey dokey, ill have a shop around.

Derek got in touch the other day to say the Waterside Inn is closed for refurb. I need to ring the brewery to find out when its re opened or we may well have to meet somewhere else

for the next area meet. But i`ll let you all know.

Meantime, if anyone has any preferences for the xmas night please contact me or say on this thread...

(I believe the G-Spot nightclub has now closed ... So that one is out) :rofl: :crazy:

:aggressive:

G spot? People struggled to find it. Probably why it closed

Down. .....

Anyways how about toby carvery Enderby le192bj on the 11th or

18 th December £13.49 pp. ?

At the moment both these dates are fine. I would need £5 deposit for each person. And of course partners would be welcome.

Andi

Following extensive research and trying out a short list of at least, well lots of pubs both for beer and food I came up with this......

http://www.thegatehangswellsyston.co.uk/

It serves Everards Ales the same as the Riverside and has a large car park. Just the job, I thought, for a temporary home for our meetings and I'm sure they would be only too happy to provide A Christmas meal for us.

Your thoughts please?

Apologies for not getting back to you all earlier but I was hospitalised with pneumonia and have had bed rest all week.

But the christmas meal will be at The Gate hangs well in Syston Leicestershire Wednesday 18th December at 8pm.

They do not have anything on their menu regarding christmas food but, it looks like our next meet will be there on the 20th of this month (another post to follow)

where we can then order our xmas grub off some menus they have. I shall post a menu up at some point in case there is anyone who cant make the next meet but still wants to come to the meal. If I can get an idea of numbers for/before the next meet it would be helpful.

Andi

http://www.thegatehangswellsyston.co.uk/map.htm